- Online Advertising and Marketing Services
Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) provides many different solutions to enhance your website’s online visibility. By engaging individuals, you consent to the Terms of Service set forth below. In case you have questions, or even if we are of any service, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) provides search engine optimization, marketing and related solutions on a local, national and global basis. Therefore, we publish information on your own behalf to seek suppliers for whom you need to agree with their terms and requirements. These services can include, but Aren’t Limited to: Google, Yahoo, MSN/Bing, ASK, AOL, Marchex, InfoUSA, 411 Directory Assistance, Yellowpages.com, Superpages.com, Yellowbook.com, Yelp, Acxiom, Localeze, TrueLocal, local.com, CitySearch, MagicYellow, Dex, YP.com, iBegin, YellowBot, Insider Pages, MojoPages, Kudzu, Merchant Circle, OnStar, Craigslist, Kijiji, local online papers, Facebook, YouTube and other Websites. The stipulations of the providers all employ. Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) won’t share your info with any company aside from in the plan of procuring online marketing and marketing and advertising services for your benefit.
- Advertising Material
Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) has the right to put information pertaining to a company on some of their publisher and lookup supplier sites like the ones listed above and you also authorize Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) to create content according to data or content given by your own designees and accumulated from Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) such as copy, type, dimensions, text, images, titles and addresses, telephone numbers, URLs, logos, and trade names, logos, service marks, endorsements, photos or likenesses, and movies. Further, if you represent that the content and data you supply to Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) is honest, not misleading, and also you have the ability to reflect this product and support advice regarding Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS). Furthermore, if so contracted, then you authorize Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) to directly speak to your clients for the sole aim of getting testimonials and testimonials of your services and products for novel. Further, content, media releases, and website postings will be transmitted for approval prior to publishing. The timeliness of those pieces is essential to campaign functionality. Because of this, each of monthly articles will be considered accepted one week following the material has been sent for acceptance unless asked edits or alternative communication is received from your customer. At length, you authorize Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) to utilize monitoring telephone numbers, and also record calls for your benefit, for’client support’ functions, also upon automatic notification to all incoming callers on monitoring telephone numbers if/when that service has been already contracted. Domains bought on your own behalf is going to soon be released to you in thirty (30) days after service was terminated.
- Unacceptable Practices
Since CWS strives to offer you the best support, there are particular policies and guidelines that have to govern CWS’ attempts and relationships with its clientele. Practices which are in breach of those policies and guidelines are strictly prohibited and could lead to the immediate conclusion of CWS’ services. These decisions are in the sole discretion of CWS. Unacceptable techniques include, but Aren’t Limited to:
- Mature or pornographic material such as, but not restricted to, sexually explicit or suggestive material
- Cable oriented goods or solutions (e.g. escort providers ), or other sexually oriented material
- Nudity, such as airbrushing (exceptions allowed to a case-by-case foundation if for aesthetic or medical intentions )
- Lingerie sites
- Offensive or distasteful material
- Posts or speech that’s harmful to minors in any manner
- Mass linking tools
- Supply of net viruses or other damaging or harmful actions
- Hacking and breaking
- Scams or malware to get individual info
- Solicitation of money other than for lawful charitable company (exceptions allowed to a case-by-case foundation at CWS’ discretion)
- Illegal Betting, gambling, lotteries, and such as actions Harmful, threatening, and abusive, violent, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of the privacy, cultural, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, and criticism sites, or objectionable content or speech
- Defamatory, hateful or revival language or content.
- Helps pass drug tests or helps to pass lie detector examinations.
- Hazardous activities like Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, deceptive charging of credit cards, including copyright violations, plagiarism,
- Piracy, and all of unauthorized use of content or materials which infringes on third parties’ intellectual possessions
- MLM with no valid service or product, using a leading service or product, or in which the main aim will be to sponsor new members instead of to market goods
- Reverse Funnel Systems
- Money Restoring
- Hazardous drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol revenue
- Tobacco earnings
- Miracle remedies
- Fake documents
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics and firearms, explosives or firearms.
- Intentional or accidental violations of any applicable local, state, federal or global law.
- Reselling of email accounts or hosting reports for third parties.
- Reselling of almost any CWS providers such as, but not restricted to, design solutions, upgrades, and WTD to third parties with no written re-seller arrangement.
- Spamming and all other kinds of unsolicited messages such as, but not Limited to, spam, chain letters, along with spam email
- Links to additional Websites in breach of Cardinal Digital Marketing’ policies and policies
- other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, which CWS must be in bad taste or that reflect negatively on CWS or even CWS’ other customers
Upon the contingency that Cardinal Digital Marketing takes a contract for solutions on this listing, all work done will be paid no matter endorsement from Google, Bing, Yahoo, or some other external agency.
You agree to cover Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) monthly charges to pay the price of setting and managing your internet marketing & promotion services application up to a sum to not exceed what’s said on your latest Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) Contract. Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) can alter the maximum monthly charges based on procedures based on our research suppliers and publishers from time to time on alarms. All monthly charges are expected at the conclusion of every calendar month.
All credit card payments need a 3 percent processing fee. When an account becomes 45 days past due, all of effort actions will be paused until payment is created and the account remains present. In 90 days past due, the consideration is to be passed over to set.
Cardinal gets the right to bill incremental media markup charges on any websites accounts around 25 percent to pay the extra expense of putting media.
The Client agrees to cover Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) reimbursement for the Services agreed upon between the Customer and the Company as set out in this arrangement and explained in the arrangement. As important. Payments will be made on the last day of every month for Services made by the business during that month. New contracts which commence service in any day aside from the 1st of this month, will be charged a yearly charge for the remaining days during that month. Invoices are sent on or around the 15th of every month. Payment by check or charge card is caused by the final day of the month (Internet 15). Marketing and promotion programs might be stopped if payment hasn’t yet been created by payment due date; re-initiation fees can apply.
Even the Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) Contract specifies the first term for which app charges will be ensured, and will probably be for no greater than twelve (12) weeks for custom applications. All arrangements are auto-renewing in the then printed service prices. After the first arrangement period, either party can cancel the app using a 30-day written note to another party.
- Representations and Warranties; Permit and Grant of Rights
You warrant and represent that you own and will continue to possess the complete and unrestricted right to print and use all info you’ve supplied for your promotion programs and the content doesn’t infringe the rights of any third party and it complies with local, state and national regulations and laws.
- No Guarantees
You acknowledge and agree Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) creates no particular guarantee or warranty concerning the search suppliers and publishers to that it submits advertising for your benefit, such as positioning of paid search advertisements or some particular outcomes. Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) doesn’t justify the amount of calls, clicks, impressions or site visits or paid search advertisements may show up in response to some specific query. Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) doesn’t warrant the operation will probably be error-free but may immediately act to fix mistakes as soon as they’ve been recognized.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable legislation, Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) and its suppliers disclaim all warranties not expressly set forth within this record, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose, with respect to Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) services.
- Limitation of Liability and Applicable Law
The highest aggregate liability Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) might have to you’ll be restricted to the whole number of fees collected from you personally. Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) may not have any liability in relation to the content or functionality of any research provider or online publisher or site not possessed by Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS). This agreement will be governed and construed by the laws of this State of Georgia. Any claims from this arrangement has to be drawn up within 6 weeks from the beginning of this topic of this claim, and has to be made in writing to: Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS),300 Research Court, Suite 300A, Norcross, GA 30092 Care: Jason Donovan. If a claim arise, then you consent to waive a trial by jury and also to seek resolution by mediation in Fulton County, Georgia with a mutually agreed on manhood of the American Arbitration Association.
- Force Majeure
Neither you nor Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) will probably be responsible for its duties under these Conditions and Terms of Service (besides duty to pay monies due) at case , for reason (s) beyond control, every party is not able to do, in whole or in part, any one or more of its own duties. Such Reasons may contain, but not be restricted to governmental law, fire or alternative causality, inability to obtain materials or solutions, technical failure or issues, problems or consequences of the world wide web, or some cause not within the reasonable control of either party.
Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) can delegate, delegate or subcontract any rights or duties under this Terms and Conditions of Service.
The Terms and Conditions of Service reflect the parties’ whole agreement in terms of Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS)’ supply of solutions. Deal with all those terms and conditions is based upon touch of Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS)’s Contract, and it’s going to be binding on you and your successors.
The individual signing the Deal certifies that (s)he’s legally authorized to buy services on behalf of your organization.
- Effective Upon Execution
Terms and Conditions will be binding to the two parties about the date that the Statement of Work is either payment or signed is made.